TOM BROWN SCOUT KNIFE
QUICK DRAW MAG SHEATH
*Designed to be worn scout style -
(horizontally on your belt at the small of the back).
*The Scout knife Quick Draw Mag Sheath comes setup to be carried "scout style" horizontally at the small of the back but it can also be set up for frontal horizontal "cross draw" carry if desired - just let me know when you place your order if you want a cross draw sheath.
PLEASE NOTE: I USED TO OFFER OTHER SHEATH COLOR CHOICES BUT FOUND THAT ORDERING MY LEATHER ALREADY DYED BY THE TANNERY MAKES FOR A MORE CONSISTENT FINISHED COLOR WITH DEEPER DYE PENETRATION. IT'S ALSO BETTER FOR MY HEALTH. THEREFORE I HAVE DECIDED TO SWITCH TO TANNERY DRUM DYED MEDIUM BROWN AND BLACK ONLY. I CONSIDER THIS CHANGE A PRODUCT IMPROVEMENT.
The sheath attaches to your belt through the use of a wrap around belt strap which secures with 2 heavy duty black snaps. These snaps are the very highest quality obtainable and I purchase only the "hard action" snaps for their higher security. This allows for quicker & easier on/off (only a couple of seconds) without the need to partially remove the belt yet it is still extremely secure. This sheath is handmade by me here at Rawhide Leather as are all of my knife sheaths.
This sheath uses 2 hidden rare earth magnets for retention just like the larger sheaths. For more details please see below and on my "Sheath Info" page.
Scout Sheath (Snap Style Only): $125.00
• Stitching is protected - recessed in stitching channels on both sides
• Hand-rubbed water resistant wax finish using Obenauf's Heavy Duty LP Leather Preservative
• Utilizes 2 super strong rare earth magnets for automatic retention
• Made with thick 10 ounce top grain saddle leather from the best U.S. tannery
• Silent draw (Unlike those noisy plastic Kydex sheaths)
• No metal protruding inside the sheath to scratch your knife
• Thick leather welt to protect the stitching from the knife edge
• Sheath was wet molded to my own Scout knife to provide a secure glove-like fit that requires no keeper strap
• Belt loop fits up to a 1 1/2" wide belt
• These sheaths are built to last a lifetime